AC3000 Mesh Tri-Band Gryphon Router Setup
If you are looking for an affordable router with advanced security and parental control, then AC3000 Mesh tri-band griffin is the best option for you. You can combine 2 or more mesh Wi-Fi for larger coverage. It comes with advanced Internet protection, making it easy to have internet security. Not only that, it comes with parental control as well. You can easily do the Gryphon AC3000 Mesh WiFi router setup by using the mobile application. Pair your router with the app and you are good to go. For the AC3000 mesh tri-band gryphon router setup, you have to make sure that you are properly connected to your device by using the Ethernet cable.
Easy steps to setup your AC3000 Mesh tri-band Gryphon
If you are wondering how you can do the Gryphon AC3000 Mesh WiFi router setup, you can do it without any problem with the steps given below. Check them out.
For the initial step, you have to download the Gryphon Connect App from your Google Play Store or Apple store
- Then, you have to create an account using your email address.
- Once you are done with creating the account, you have to do the gryphon AC3000 router setup by following the instructions on the screen.
- Now, to set your router, you will be asked to open your camera to scan the QR code.
- You will see the QR code at the bottom of your router.
- After that, you have to plug the power adapter into your router and then plug it into the power source.
- Now, connect your modem to the router by using the Ethernet cable.
- Now, the light on your Gryphon router will start blinking.
- Once you see the light blinking, you are ready to connect your app to the router.
- When you are pairing with the router, it will ask your phone to connect to the secure Wi-Fi network.
- For that, you have to go to the phone settings and connect to the Wi-Fi network.
- Finish the pairing by coming back to the Gryphon app.
- Then turn on the Airplane mode and reconnect to the Wi-Fi network.
- Once you are done with the pairing process, you will see the Wi-Fi name and password.
- You can change the Network name and password for security reasons.
- Now, you have to click on done to complete the process.
- Then your router will start to reboot for a minute.
- Once it is restarted, you can now connect your device to the Gryphon network.
These are the few simple steps for the AC3000 mesh tri-band gryphon router setup. It is not hard to do as it may seem. All you have to do is download the app and pair it with the router. If you face any problem while pairing the devices, you can disconnect the modem and reconnect it after a few seconds. You do not have to worry about the login process because it is very easy to do with the mobile application. If you are getting confused while doing the setup or face any problem, you can give us a call on our toll-free number.