Setup and Installation Guide For Gryphon Router
We all want what’s best in the market, then why not the best router? When we are talking about the best router, Gryphon is the name that comes to mind. It comes with all the advanced features making it easy to access and control. Having advanced security provides parental control. It not only combines two or more mesh systems but also provided a larger coverage area. With smart technology, you can easily do the setup and configuration. Here, we will discuss how to do the login and setup and how to get the gryphon router default password.
Login to your Gryphon
You can easily do the Gryphon Router login with only a few simple steps and then proceed with the setup and configuration of your router. You can see the instructions for the login process below.
- To begin with the login process, you have to make sure that you are connected to your Gryphon Online safety Router.
- You can do it either by using the Ethernet cable or through Wi-Fi.
- Then, you need to open your default browser and use the default web address.
- If that does not work, you can use the IP address i.e. 192.168.1.1, and load the login page.
- On the login page, you have to enter the default username and gryphon wifi password for the safety router.
- With that, you are done with the login process.
- Now, you are on the setup page, there you have to select the Quick setup and proceed with the setup procedure.
Setup and Installation Guide for your Gryphon Router
It is not a hard thing to do the setup and installation of your Gryphon router. All you have to do is follow the steps provided below.
- First of all, you need to download the Gryphon app from the android play store.
- Then, open the app and create an account using the email address and then follow the instructions provided for setup
- It will ask you to scan the QR code with your camera at the bottom of your Router.
- Now, connect the power adapter to your router and then connect it to the power source.
- Now, connect your router to the modem using the Ethernet cable.
- Once the light on your router starts to blink, you can begin pairing your router to the app.
- When you are done with the pairing, you will see the SSID name and password on the app.
- You change your network name or password for better security.
- Once you click on the done, within a minute your router will be rebooted.
- Now, you can connect your router to different devices and enjoy your uninterrupted internet.
If you face any issues while doing the setup and installation, you do not have to worry about that. If you are unable to load the login page or your web address is not working, you can check if you are entering the correct web address or not. You can also try to reboot your device if there is an issue with your internet connection. If that does not resolve the issues, you can try to do the factory reset using the reset button. You can also get help from our support team by calling us on our toll-free number. The support team will be glad to assist you.